Monday, October 15, 2007

That's Uncle Sean to you




Things are moving along amazingly with Santaland. It’s a much quieter show after the rock n roll of Hedwig and the exploding crosses (sometimes) of Dracula. Still, the wit of David Sedaris is so tightly wound that it takes days to unlock all the jokes. Which often makes me think of what a silly job I have as I spend my days talking to an elf about how to land the specifics of a joke about how all New Yorkers look retarded when you put your mind to it. This picture is of what I look at for most of the day.

So, big news! I am an uncle. Yes, you can now refer to me as Uncle Sean - all thanks to Evan Oldham (pictured above)

Check out this picture of my wife and nephew – only she can look so good first thing in the morning in a hospital. It's her super power.

Sean

P.S. Funny thing to note - the mop they used to clean up the tomatoes in Hedwig, they went to get it out of the closet, and it's sprouted a little tomato bush. Yep, it's growing Hedwig tomatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home