Saturday, September 08, 2007

Burlybear.com



We did our 3rd promotional gig last night at the G3 Soiree - our smallest crowd, but great in the sense that at the beginning many of them were looking at us like "what the hell is this" and by the end of it they were all clapping and screaming.

Also - and this is totally true - our adopted cast member Apprentice Chris - wore a burly bear.com shirt to this gay party - apparently unaware that the term "burlybear" would have any special meaning with the gentlemen at the party. Ah, youth and their lack of understanding code words.

Also - I noticed on the Actors Theater website that they are asking for people to tell their worst break-up story. So, I'll tell part of mine. In 1999 I was dumped for Weird Al Yankovic - yep, I heard the words "Al called and I'm going to visit him", to which I had to reply "wait, are you dumping me for Weird Al Yankovic". Next time we're out for drinks, I'll tell you the rest. Sadly he was one the first concerts I saw - and now that image is soiled. Ah, Weird Al.

Tomorrow - we start tech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home