Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sometimes jokes do come true






This morning at 9 – I had a photo shoot for Velocity – and they thought it would be fun to have me sticking out of the Tiki god (half of him is pictured here), and as I was standing there, I said “it would be really funny if I had a fruity drink in my hand”, and Doc got up and quietly wandered off – only to return with 3 options of tropical drink cups. That my friend is the quickest comedy I’ve seen in some time.

Later at rehearsal – it was mostly shadow work followed by a run-thru (more on that later). Some pics from the shadow puppet rehearsals (including the tiki sign and half of the tiki god) – it made us all giggle, and then be impressed, and then giggle again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home