Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Three things I have noticed that make Louisville different from San Francisco



1) You can park – it’s amazing, you drive places, and then when you get there, you pull over and just stop your car. Really, I can’t get enough of this thing people call parking.
2) My American money goes incredibly far in this town. I got a round of drinks the other night – the bartender said they were 5 dollars – I corrected him saying I was paying for the whole round – he replied “I know, five dollars”. AMAZING.
3) When you’re in the paper, people on the street stop you to talk to you about it. In the Bay Area, unless you were sleeping with the Mayor, you’re probably not being read about – though you’re probably being recycled properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home