Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dogs




Will be brief, as I need to spend some time with my dogs before going to bed. The guilt of being a bad dog dad has gotten to me and I need to walk them around the block – even if it is 3 in the morning – they don’t care, they’ll bark anyway. We ran the show tonight, a nice surprise – it didn’t explode, we never had to stop, and it was rather great – and we discovered our arch nemesis – the scene change – so tomorrow we bust out our scene change kryptonite and tackle it lickety split – allright I’m off to wake up the neighborhood. Also, I truly believe that the sea lion is the wiener dog of the ocean - please compare these two pictures - one of my dogs, and one of sea lions in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home