Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Inside Scoop









Last night we did "Inside Scoop" the event where we go chat about the show. When I arrived I noticed that Jean Paul had brought "the octopus" with him, and I knew that someone would raise their hand and say "there's not an octupus in the show" - low and behold, it was the second question, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him pumping his fists in triumph. GRESSIEUX!!!! Jay Yamada thought it was the best one he'd been too, and it was truly a ton of fun. Very fun, but smart also. Afterwards we all retired to the Paragon to relax after a full hour of talking. God I love that bar. Also, got some more Obi-Wan puppet advice from Ludwig yesterday, once that all pans out, I'll post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home