Wednesday, April 09, 2008

only did three things last week



So, I essentially took a week long nap after Humana. Though I did co-host my wife's dj show, take the dog to the beach, and go in search of the "greatest sandwich of 2007". Here's a good one: For unknown reasons in 2007, Rolin Jones (fan of Humana, and current writer on Weeds) was lost in Oakland when he discovered a tiny place that only sells two kind of sandwiches, fried chicken and egg. He got the fried chicken, he ate it and dubbed it the greatest sandwich of 07. Over drinks last week, when he heard I was going to the Bay Area, he promised me that if I did not also agree, he would refund the price of my sandwich. So, of course we tracked it down - I ate the fried chicken, my vegetarian wife had the egg. There will be no need for a refund. We're still talking about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger SupportTheArts said...

Seriously? That's all they have on their menu? I'd have to go with the fried chicken...

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home