Sunday, March 09, 2008

Last day in the rehearsal room


So, we are done in the rehearsal room and move into tech on Tuesday. The cast got the sweetest email from our stage manager Pablo today in which he included “Seriously, thanks for one of the best rehearsal periods...ever. It has been such a pleasure and I can’t wait to hit the stage.” Everyone left very pumped. It was a fierce week (to channel my inner Christian – project runway not beautiful city) ending with 3 strong runs. Masterson came by to watch a few of the runs, make some suggestions and use our ratty couch first hand.

Next up, adding a few songs, some lights, and a big pumpkin and avocado 1978 set.

1 Comments:

Blogger SupportTheArts said...

Now all of these blog postings and pictures make sense...

I was sad they didn't use the 1970s couch I donated to the props department last year. Maybe I'll see it in another show soon...

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home