Monday, January 14, 2008

one way or another

"Woman just called the box office asking specifically what play Sean Daniels was directing. I answered, she thanked me, then hung up.

Dav Yendler"

Um, so why do I assume this mean she's figuring out which show to avoid? Apparently she took extra care to pronounce my name and then repeated "All hail Hurricane Gordo" back to Dav.

I either have my first Louisville fan or the first Louisville person that is actively avoiding my shows. Either way - I've arrived! Woo Hoo!

Follow up from Dav:

"Well she made a special point to pronounce your name with extra articulation, as if this thing of which she spoke was sacred and profane. I think you’re in the clear.

Dav Yendler"

2 Comments:

Blogger madeleine oldham said...

WILL YOU PLEASE JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE TALENTED!!?! who calls box offices about DIRECTORS?!??

1:29 PM  
Blogger SAREVIEW said...

Its probably a relative of the person who called you out for gum chewing.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home