Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Little Known Fact About Me #1



It's a little known fact that I have been in one movie. I played Orville Wright - opposite Ty Pennington. We were brilliant. We were on for a total of 60 seconds. I think my back is to the camera for the majority of it - but my back was brilliant. The film has since gone on to be a "family favorite" and recently HBO showed it in 5 countries.

Just this morning, the link to watch the trailer was forwarded to me. Comedy gold.

  • So heartfelt, it hurts to feel
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger SupportTheArts said...

    Well, isn't that precious! Can I assume Ty was Wilbur?

    6:04 PM  
    Blogger secretshakspeareman said...

    Hi SEAN!

    sounds like things are going well for you!

    CONGRATS!

    PS. I just worked with TIM DOUGLAS.....you know him right? I was in A FEMININE ENDING at South Coast Rep and Portland Center Stage.

    Interesting experience. Wonderful guy.

    Keep in touch!


    Best graces,

    Peter Katona

    12:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home