Thursday, February 14, 2008

Matt and Bob



Newest cast member added, snickers will be playing the role of Bob, word is he's brilliant - also, the one picture that will be on our set wall. It's of our sound designer Matt Callahan and his brother Brian. They would pretend to be newspaper reporters and after a hard day go in the kitchen and have shots of water. Ah, the irish.

If anyone has GREAT same sex sibling stories, I'd love to collect them - one time my brother actually tackled me with a football helmet (just like in the play). I got it off of him and threw it back - of course he moved out of the way and it went into the wall, leaving a rather expensive dent. My brother retaliated by filling up a squirt gun with urine and spraying me. I responded by locking him out of the house - as the story goes, it was the first time my parents had been out to lunch and feeling like our move to Florida wasn't so traumatic on the family. They came home to one brother locked out, one covered in urine and a giant whole in our wall. This was why we couldn't have nice things. Got other great same sex sibling stories we can use for the show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home