Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a funny downstairs


After the last show this past Sunday, the Actors Associates made the actors "rabbit stew." Gotta love those Associates.

In other news, for an outside theater, I was supposed to direct the world premiere of a new play from Sam Bobbrick, who created a little show called SAVED BY THE BELL....until during auditions an actor came in with this show on his resume. Turns out it wasn't new at all, it was done 35 years ago and this actor starred in it - since no one had produced it in 35 years, Sam figured he could pass it off as new and no one would notice, and since this theater seems to have not discovered Google yet, they almost didn't....oh Sam.....I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so scared.....so, the play got pulled and nothing is going to be in it's place, so I spent two days in Chicago casting a show that isn't happening. I'm trying to pretend I'm just a jet-setter and just flew to Chicago to have dinner with my friend Joy.

Oh, Sam.....

1 Comments:

Blogger SAREVIEW said...

Sad story - GREAT PICTURE! (do you know they're doing Saved by the bell the musical here?)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home