Monday, November 12, 2007

Big Phat Aricle On Our Boy & Our Amazing Costume Designer


  • Great article about Oli


  • Also, after working magic (budget and actual magic), our costume shop is able to add new costumes to the show. After telling her how amazing I thought she was for making this work, I received the following email from my costume designer:

    "Thank you Sean, thank you, flattery will get you far.

    There is still the question of the pony, however.
    I am polling the shop to see which breed and whether or not we actually
    want a horse of shorter stature or whether we meant a diminutive term
    for an actual thoroughbred that we could run in the Derby.

    More later

    Oh wait, I ma getting more response for the spa days and/or an on-call
    24 hour masseuse...

    More later..."

    Looks like this one is gonnna cost me.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home