Monday, November 19, 2007

3 Days In - 4 To Go


So, after two days – we’ve cut over 200 cues, 7 rotations, and one fly from last year’s production. Tomorrow I still need to go in and fix one scene before we run it and see what we’ve put together over the weekend.

One of the great resident artists at Actors Theater is Mark Walston, and he shot some pictures this weekend, you can check them out here:

  • Tech Shots From Walston


  • Though this one is my favorites:

    Also, I’m thinking of launching a new weight loss plan – the Actors Theater Directing Weigh Loss Plan. So far I had lost 2 pounds on each show I’ve directed, but on Carol I’ve lost 4. I’m working on the details of the plan – so far it looks rather similar to my “vodka&soda/skip dinner because you’re worried about the show” plan. Look for it in stores soon.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home