Friday, April 28, 2006

Who is Willie B. Shakes?

So, I think I am in denial about rehearsal starting – not because I’m nervous about rehearsal, no, I can’t wait, but because of all the admin work that has to be done before I can start rehearsal – oof.

I always have this experience on the first day of rehearsal, where about 2 hours into it, I remember that this is why I decided to go into theater. Since, I’m in the office much more than I’m in rehearsal, it always escapes me and always comes back. It’s a battle to remember that the shows aren’t getting in the way of our fundraising, planning, admin work, it’s the other way around.

When we did Othello, and I was blogging, after a post about a tough rehearsals there was a message from “Willie B. Shakes” saying “Is it your casts fault? This is hard stuffeth man”. I figured it to be random postings, but during the closing night party, it was revealed that the person posting was Willie B. Shakes was in fact Catherine Castellanos. And now as one of the Wives, she’ll be blogging also. Ah, what goes around comes around. To every season, turn, turn, turn. Something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home