Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sweet Python Message

In 2000, I directed a show that was written by Graham Chapman of Monty Python – well, sorta, he started it and then died, so he never got around to finishing it – so, we consulted with John Cleese and Michael Palin on exactly what to do with this…lack of an ending. As we got closer to production, I asked each of them for some thoughts for the program – Michael called me, and in my worst moment of cell phone snobbery, I didn’t answer – though the result is the following message – which through the magic of the internet I can now share with you.

It’s the single greatest message ever left on my phone - or maybe any phone anywhere.

  • Michael Palin's Sweet Sweet Message
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger ablebody said...

    you know i never heard that before. thanks for posting it.

    p.s.
    i'm thinking of hosting a sunset century club for the opener against miami.
    if you can get a flight here, i'll definitely do it.

    2:50 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was an awesome message.
    I loved how he went on and on about mtn climbing afraid to climb,
    he's the best but he's dead...ha ha ha.

    Henry - Jed's brother

    2:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home